This post is so special because this is my first collaboration with other lovelies Indonesian beauty blogger.
As you can see we were trying to recreate make up looks from SNSD's member in I Got A Boy MV. I personally love that song and I am a huge fan of SNSD too....so I am so excited and without further ado, here we go!
Please check out their awesome blog!
Hyoyeon = Novi (my-twin-sister.blogspot.com)
Seohyun = cut auzola azalia (auzola.tumblr.com)
Sunny = Nia midford (nakoneko.blogspot.com)
Taeyeon = shelviana handoko (www.xiaovee.com)
Yuri = jessica ie (iamfoodeater.blogspot.com)
Yoona = Nova Fransisca (my-twin-sister.blogspot.com)
Jessica = Lia jung (cutesprinkles21.wordpress.com
Tiffany = jennyfer michiyo (jennyfermichiyo.blogspot.com)
And here I am as Sooyoung
- I applied face primer all over my skin and topped it off with my foundation using a buffing brush.
- Next I dotted my under eyes area with concealer. I also placed it to hide my pimple scar on my nose. Then blended away.
- Next step, filling my brows
- And then primed my eyes with eye primer and tapped Taupe from Lorac Pro all over my lid.
- I applied Sable from Lorac Pro on the outer V and blended away.
- I lined my eyes and my waterline with black eyeliner pencil and I smudged lightly my bottom waterline with Sable from Lorac Pro.
- I curled my lashes and I placed individual lashes. And I tapped glitters into my lid.
- Using my powder, I buffed my T-Zone area and I applied blush on my cheek to give more color.
- Last but not least, I lined my lips with lip liner and applied pink lipstick to finish it off.
Primer: L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting base
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Golden Caramel)
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Make Up (Creamy Beige)
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder ( Transparent)
Blush: Revlon Powder Blush ( Rosy Cheek)
Brows: Face Show Designing Cake Eyebrow
Eye Primer: Lorac Behind The Scene Eye Primer
Eye shadows: Lorac Pro Palette
Eyeliner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes ( Black)
Lashes: Ardel Individual Lashes ( Flare Short Black)
Glue: Rubotan Eye Aces
Glitter: Coastal Scent Mineral Glitters (Crystal Ball)
Lip Liner: NYX Lip Liner Pencil ( Sand Pink)
Lipstick: Revlon Colorbrust Balm Stain ( Sweetheart Valentine)
I hope you all enjoy this looks. And I had so much fun doing this collaboration. Thanks to Jessica, Cut Auzola, Jennyfer, Nova, Shelviana, Novi, and Nia that participated in this collaboration and special thanks to Lia for creating this awesome collaboration! If you guys interested to do a make up collaboration too, please check out Lia's blog on Cutesprinkles21, because she plans to make a make up colab every month!
I'll see you in my next post! Have a nice day!
My gratitude for today:
I am grateful for the opportunity to do things diffrently and the energy to experience it
, by Imelda