So eyeliner has been very popular these last few years, thanks to Korean Make up style that really into eyeliner. After I mastered applying eyeliner, I start to use liquid eyeliner, the most challenging type in my opinion.
So far I've been trying 6 eyeliner from various brands, and here's my thought about them:
- Maybelline Studio Line Allure Liquid Eyeliner: I remember it wasn't an enjoyable experienced to use this product; the brush was hard to use; its also hard to remove, and just didn't bring the result that I expected. I honestly wont recommend this product to anyone.
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Eyeliner: This is the first eyeliner that I really like. Its easy to use, the brush is just perfect, not too long and not too short( Maybelline brush, in my oppinion, was too long), and the color is also great. The problem occurred after several months later, somehow the formula became watery and not as pigmented as it used to be. I thought at first, maybe I just got the bad bottle, but I had 3 bottles of this, and they kept doing the same thing.
- Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner: I never really tried this product, because of one thing: the brush is way too flimsy for me. And its just a big turn off, so yea, its just stuck somewhere in my drawer and never touched it. But if you like a flimsy brush, I guess you will like this eyeliner.
- NYX Pen Eye Liner: I honestly had a big hope with this product, because usually I like NYX's products. But this one is not one of them, sadly. The color of this eyeliner is not that good ( not black enough), and sometimes the ink wont come out even after only few times using it, so you have to turn down the eyeliner, so all the liquid would go down to the tip, and after that you could use it again. Its just wasting energy and time to use it. Definitely wont repurchase it again.
- NYX Super Skinny Marker: I like this eyeliner so much. Everytime I did make up for someone else, I always use this eyeliner, because its very easy to use and unlike it's sister, this eyeliner gives a good solid black color. Very recommended for a first timer.
- L'oreal Paris Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner: So my impression of this product is quite funny, at first I really don't like it, because i thought the tip is too flimsy, and I hate flimsy brush for an eyeliner. But then I used this once, i got a lot compliment, and what amazed me was, this product doesn't smug or smear at all! Even after hours using it, it stays on place, and doesn't leave u panda's eyes which other product did. I love love love the quality of it, and actually the brush is forgiven, because this product is just great!
So have use them too? what do you think about them? and what's ur current favorite eyeliner?
, by Imelda